BenefitsAlly considers your privacy a top priority and we make sure that we go to great lengths to protect it.
CHANGES TO POLICY
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our website and our services, we collect information from you.
The primary information collected by us will be your email address for purposes of sending you our e-mail newsletter. We may request your personal information if you choose to contact us via any “Contact” or “Help” links, sign up for any services that may be offered either now or in the future, or otherwise communicate with us in any fashion. This information may include your name, email address, and zip code.
We may further use your personal information to provide services that you have requested, respond to your requests, and send you communications, as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve the products offered on our website. You always will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from further emails in any promotional messages that we send to you.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and/or services and BenefitsAlly will not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may also collect non-personal information from you. When you access our website, we may collect such things as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URL, service provider, and other general information about our visitors. This information, on its own, cannot usually be used to identify you. We may at times also collect automatically generated data that will help diagnose problems with our server, help administer our website, analyze trends, track user movement, or gather demographic information for purposes of improving the website and our other services.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your information in the following manner:
- To understand how users access and use our website and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and services and respond to user desires and preferences.
BenefitsAlly will not sell or rent your contact information to marketers.
There are also times when BenefitsAlly may make certain personal information about you available to companies or individuals to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. Some of these companies may be third party vendors. We call them our “Service Providers.” We may share personally identifiable information with Service Providers solely as appropriate for them to perform their functions, but they may not use such information for any other purpose. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase products, have products delivered to you, receive services, receive customer service, provide us feedback to improve our products and services, or access certain services, offers, and content on the website.
Removal of Voluntarily Given Information: If you have previously provided certain information to Company and you desire to remove such information from Company’s databases, or if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed to third parties, you may contact Company at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove such information.
We may also use third party vendors to track and analyze website data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the website and to analyze website usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data.
We also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. BenefitsAlly will not use or share this type of collected information to market directly to that person.
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our website. We may also use other analytic means to evaluate our services. We use these tools to help us improve our services, performance, and user experiences. We do not share your personal information with these third parties.
We will abide by any “do not track” technology that you may choose to utilize, although, as described above with cookies, such technology may negatively affect the functionality of the website.
THIRD PARTY AD NETWORKS
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over, and are not responsible for, these third-party websites. Once you click on one of these links, you are entering a website separate from www.benefitsally.com and we recommend that you review the privacy policies on all such websites, as their policies may differ from ours.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any such Personal Information.
You may have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws with respect to your personal data. Such rights may include, but are not limited to, the right to request access to your personal data, that your personal data be corrected or deleted, to restrict the processing of your personal data, or to object to processing of your personal data. To exercise such rights, you may contact us at email@example.com
Specifically, and without limiting your rights under the Data Protection Laws, you may do any of the following:
- Request access to your personal data to be able to correct, amend, or delete such personal data where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles;
- Request that your personal data not be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which it was originally collected or for purposes subsequently authorized by you; or
- Request that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties (other than those that are acting as our agent to perform tasks on our behalf, such as payment and data processors).
Where the GDPR applies, EU residents and individuals have certain rights with regard to their Personal Information. Similarly, California residents have such rights under the CCPA (to the extent applicable). Those rights include:
- Right access your Personal Information – you can ask us to confirm whether or not we have your Personal Information, and if so, you can ask for a copy of your information; right to correct your Personal Information – you can ask us to correct any of your Personal Information, which is incorrect, after verifying the accuracy of the data first;
- Right to erase your Personal Information (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can ask us to erase your Personal Information if you think we no longer need to use it for the purpose we collected it from you. You can also ask for such erasure in any case in which the process of your data was based on your consent and no other legal ground exists, or where we have used it unlawfully or where we are subject to a legal obligation to erase your Personal Information. Any request for such erasure will be subject to our obligations under the law (e.g. our obligation to keep some records for tax or customs purposes);
- Right to restrict our use of your Personal Information – you can ask us to restrict our use of your Personal Information when you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing was unlawful but you prefer restriction over erasure, we no longer need the data but you need it to establish a legal claim or defense, or you object to the processing pending verification of whether we can process the data on other legal grounds.
- Right to object to how we use your Personal Information – you can object to any use of your Personal Information in which we have justified by legitimate interest if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms to data protection outweigh our legitimate interest in using the information;
You also have other rights, which include:
- You can always require us to refrain from using your data for direct marketing purposes;
- You can ask us to transfer your information to another organization and/or provide you with a copy of your Personal Information (“Portability Right”);
Additionally, we will do our best to fulfill your request but may not always be able to do so. For example, if the fulfillment of a right would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are otherwise legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way. In addition, not all rights apply in every jurisdiction, and so we may not be obligated to satisfy your requests. However, we encourage you to contact us with any such request, and we will be happy to assist you.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. BenefitsAlly’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect BenefitsAlly’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and BenefitsAlly and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements between you and BenefitsAlly about the Site. The proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, representations made by you, indemnities, limitations of liability and general provisions shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Last updated: June 15, 2021